JA - Tungsten-Electrode-Sharpener WIG 20/175
Application: For Grinding tungsten electrodes for workshop areas and suitable for powerful grinding tungsten electrodes beginning from Ø 3,2 mm.
The benefits at a glance:
- Shortening, cutting and grinding is carried out with only one diamond disk
- Optimal welding and cutting results through centric brushed lengthwise
- Any and continuously adjustable grinding angles from 0 to 90 °
- No serrated - even by used electrodes
- Excellent ignition properties with contactless ignition, even after several hundred firings
- Stable arc with optimum weld quality by melting zones influenced the orbital and manual welding
- Exact repeatability of the grinding angle so that you weld parameters are right
- For tungsten electrodes from 1.0 to 8.0 mm Ø in lengths of electrodes from 30 mm (depends on electrodediameter and grinding angle) up to 175 mm with an accuracy of ± 0.01 mm (with additional gauge)
- Easy to use
- JA - Tungsten-Electrode-Grinder WIG 20/175 (220 V) with diamond grinding disk for dry-grinding, transport box for collet chucks and 3 collet chucks at your choice (PU = 37 cm x 37 cm x 40 cm ; ca. 26 kg.)
- Cleaner (Emission class H) in 115-V- and 230-V-Model powerful and maintenance-free motor
- Steel cupboard with countertop and suction (50 cm x 50 cm x 110 cm)
- Flexible Suspension lamp (black) with magnetic base
( PU = Steel cabinet + vacuum cleaner + flexible suspension lamp; one-way palett 120 cm x 80 cm x 70 cm; ca. 60 kg)
Diamond Grinding Disk: Ø 150 mm x Ø 18 mm x 7,8 mm with grain size 151 in galvanic binding PU = ca. 1,2 kg
Shortening the tungsten electrode is made by notches (on the same diamond disk) followed shatterproof break.
(Even when the electrode is damaged or afflicted with welding consumables, it is possible!)
Steel cupboard with suction = steel cupboard with drilling (Ø 30mm) for connecting an optional vacuum cleaner.
Steel cupboard without suction = steel cupboard without drilling